A results oriented organisational development consultant with extensive international experience. Paul has worked with teams, senior managers and multi-cultural groups of all levels throughout Asia, Europe and the USA.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
An engaging trainer, speaker, facilitator and coach with an inclusive style, specialising in:
• Designing stimulating development initiatives aligned to business goals, facilitating management skills and leadership development programs.
• Improving the effectiveness of teams of all levels, including Board level.
• Coaching senior executives. Psychometric profiling.
An experienced consultant, addressing:
• Employee engagement.
• Performance management and productivity improvement.
• Organisational culture change.
• Customer service improvement.
• Talent management and succession planning.
Paul works as a business partner with his clients. Understanding needs and context, clarifying objectives and providing practical, leading edge solutions.
• Director level experience in Operations and HR. Latterly VP & Director of Management & Organisational Development, Citigroup.
• Extensive people and change management experience including post acquisition business integration project management.
Paul’s clients include:
Aon, Asian Steel, Bank Of Singapore, Bank Of Tokyo Mitsubishi.
BUPA Australia, Burger King, DBS Bank, DTZ, Esprit, Gemalto, James Cook University Singapore, Julius Baer Bank, Lantro, Le Meridien Hotels, Mercer, Microsoft, NOL, OCBC Bank, PSA, Pokka, RBS, SCDF, Saipem, Service Master, Singapore Institute of Management (SIM), Singapore Press Holdings, Shell, Siemens, Unilever, Wilhelmsen.
EDUCATION & PERSONAL
Degree in Economics, studied HR Management at Henley Business School.
Ultra-marathon runner. Chairman of school Governors.